Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Having a clear understanding of all facets of your dental care is essential, so we encourage you to be proactive about asking questions. You deserve to be fully informed, and we believe that no question is too small or unimportant. If it matters to you, it matters to us.
We answer lots of questions for our patients, and some of those we hear most often are listed below. If you don’t see your specific question here or you would like more information, feel free to give our office a call!
- When should my child first see the dentist?
- Does the dentist do an oral cancer screening?
- How safe are dental x-rays?
- Do you refer to specialists or treat in-house?
- Do you accept my insurance?
- Are electric toothbrushes better than manual toothbrushes?
- Why do I have to have my teeth cleaned every 6 months?
- What are sealants and why are they done?
- What are my options for tooth replacement?
- What is Sleep Apnea?
- What is snoring?
- Where can I find information on Sensitive Teeth
- Where can I find information on dry mouth products?
- Where can I find out information on Dentures/Partials and coupons?
- What are common reasons teeth become discolored?
- Why do I need a dental crown instead of a filling?
- What is Snap-On Smile?